Monday, June 20, 2005

Catch a falling star


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Accept me, my lord, accept me for this while.
Let those orphaned days that passed without thee be forgotten.
Only spread this little moment wide across thy lap, holding it under thy light.
I have wandered in pursuit of voices that drew me yet led me nowhere.
Now let me sit in peace and listen to thy words in the soul of my silence.
Do not turn away thy face from my heart's dark secrets, but burn them till they are alight with thy fire.
Rabindranath Tagore

3 comments:

Aravis said...

This photo really interests me. It's such an unusual position for the arms and hands. I like how the sun touches the fingers. I love studying hands. There's so much potential in them. Are they the hands of a writer, or a craftsman? A businessman or a boat builder? I don't want to know; I only point out the potentials.

Great photo!

Kousik said...

Very good concept, and nice picturization of that!

Anonymous said...

beautiful light.. lean defthands.. love the simplicity and subtlety of the picture.. kudos!