Monday, June 27, 2005

Adios my friend

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Adios my friend, I will never know what you grow out to be. In a strange way you were accused of just being you, something I am quite familiar with.

Although I met you only for a day, I feel closer to you than many humans.

Be free, have fun, enjoy, play and have a great and wonderful life. I will miss the way you try to catch ants and when I remember the twinkle in your eye, my eyes will be moist.

I wish you all the best. May you be strong and run like the wind.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

May you find happiness, friendship and love... Always.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Adios my friend. I will miss you.

2 comments:

Aravis said...

Such a sweet puppy! I'm sorry you couldn't keep him.

Small Blue Thing said...

It's the wisest way I've ever read about how one feels when liberates an animal...

I'm volunteering at an animals refuge here in Madrid. I've got hundreds of dogs with my partners _and three on my own, saved them from a sure death and put them safe at the refuge. I remember all of them, with hope and love.

He will have a great life with a family. Be sure of it.

Regards,
Blue Thing